Building solid, long-term relationships with our Producers is critical to our success. MAPFRE Insurance is interested in partnering with a small number of agencies whose Producers are established, profitable, committed to Automation and share our ambitious goals and the determination to meet them. In return, we offer financial stability, competitive rates, excellent service, marketing support and financial incentives. Our agency appointment and selection criteria are stringent.
- Errors & Omissions Coverage of at least $1,000,000
- Minimum Agency volume of at least $750,000 Written Premium (all lines of business)
- Agency has been established for at least three (3) years
- Ability to use Automation
- Documentation of profitability with other automobile carriers
- Please contact your Business Development representative for the minimum production requirement.
The above are general guidelines. If you are interested in becoming a MAPFRE Insurance Producer click here.