MAPFRE Insurance ePICS® Program for Homeowners
The ePICS® Program is a self-service damage assessment option offered to customers
who have a claim with minor damage.
Customers can submit photos and answer a few basic questions about their damage through the ePICS platform from any device.
Once the information is submitted, a MAPFRE Adjuster prepares a remote damage assessment and, in most instances, the claim can be resolved within a matter of days.
The ePICS® for Home Program is eligible for various losses causing damage to property, including:
- Garage Doors
- Landscaping or Retaining Walls
- Mailbox Damages
- Playsets or Outdoor Furniture
- Sheds or Detached Buildings
- Sump Pump Failures
- Windows or Glass
- Personal Property
How the ePICS Program Works
- During the First Notice of Loss (FNOL), a Claim Representative will determine whether the claim is eligible for the ePICS Program.
- If the claim is eligible, the ePICS Program is offered to the customer
- If the customer chooses to participate, they will receive a text or email (based on their preference) prompting them to answer a few basic questions about the damage and will be provided directions to upload photos
- The damage assessment is completed and, in most instances, a check is issued to the customer within a matter of days.