coverage you already paid for, you might find yourself in a tough spot.
Umbrella insurance gives you that extra layer of coverage when you are responsible for damages that exceed the liability limits on your auto or homeowner policy.
The more you have the more you have to protect…
Life happens and in a blink of an eye a multi-million dollar lawsuit can put your assets at risk including your home, car, property, and savings. Here are some examples of situations that could occur leaving you exposed to a huge financial loss:
- Visitor slips and falls at your home.
- Your dog bites your child’s friend.
- A family member’s social media post results in a defamation suit.
Medical costs and loss of income.
Damage, destruction or loss of use of tangible property.
Automobile liability coverage is limited to bodily injury and property damage arising out of occurrences within the US, Canada or Puerto Rico.
Offenses which take place anywhere in the world.
Available Optional Umbrella Coverages (must be present on the underlying policy)
- Excess Permitted Incidental Occupancies Liability Coverage Endorsement.
- Assisted Living Care Liability Coverage Endorsement.
- Excess Incidental Farming Personal Liability Coverage Endorsement.
- Trust Endorsement.
Who is covered?
- You and your spouse.
- Relatives or dependents living with you.