Watercraft, Boat & Yacht
(Only available in CT, NH, VT, MA, RI, ME)
We have you covered on
and off the water
Insure your Personal Watercraft or boat with us.
Packaged coverage is available to include hull and liability. We also offer an enhanced coverage endorsement.
Ask your agent for details.
- A variety of deductible options
- Hull coverage “All Risk”
Agreed Value limits.
- Replacement Cost coverage
On partial loss for outboards and outdrives.
- Fuel spill protection
Expense and removal of wreck coverage.
- Towing Coverage Available
- Special Coverage
Re-Powered, Sport Fishing, Bass Boats and Anglers.
- Trailer and tender coverage available
- Electronic Equipment Endorsement Available
Extend your Yacht Insurance coverage with the following endorsement options:
- Helmsman Endorsement – Depreciation will not be considered when adjusting for losses paid for paint finishes or gel coats.
- Shipmaster Endorsement – This endorsement increases coverage for medical payments, personal effects, towing, electronics and hurricane haul-out on vessels over $200,000 in hull value.
- Hurricane Loss Prevention Endorsement – If the National Weather Service issues a hurricane watch or warning for the area where the covered yacht is located, we will pay a portion of the cost you incur to:
- Have the covered yacht hauled out of the water and then launched in the same general area after the watch or warning has ended.
- Electronic Equipment Endorsement – This endorsement provides coverage for electronic equipment used for communication, navigation and safety of the insured watercraft.
Boating Safety Tips
What Kind of Insurance Do You Need for a Boat?
Water Safety Tips
Please Note: This is meant only to provide general information about commonly available insurance coverages. Except as expressly noted, this content is not intended to describe any specific coverage offered by MAPFRE Insurance. No coverage is provided, bound or guaranteed by this article. Available coverages, credits and discounts vary from state to state and are subject to eligibility criteria and policy terms/conditions, which will control in the event of conflict between this article and your insurance policy. For information about your policy, please review your individual policy contract and speak with your insurance representative.
MAPFRE Insurance® is a brand and service mark of MAPFRE U.S.A. Corp. and its affiliates, American Commerce Insurance CompanySM (Cal. COA 4928-8); Citation Insurance CompanySM; The Commerce Insurance CompanySM; Commerce West Insurance CompanySM (Cal. COA 1372-2); and MAPFRE Insurance CompanySM (Cal. COA 3039-5). Not all products available in all states.