What we offer
- Commercial Auto Policy Highlights
- Broad range of eligible classes including Building and Trade Contractors, Service and Retail Trucks, Dump, Plow, Sand/Gravel and Waste Disposal Vehicles.
- Massachusetts garage policies for dealerships, including used car dealers and repairs shops where eligible.
- Additional Commercial Auto Coverages Include
- An Enhanced Coverage endorsement which is attached to all voluntary policies at no charge, that includes a variety of additional coverages.
- An Enhancer Plus endorsement which provides increased coverage options for an additional charge.
- Businessowners Insurance Policy Highlights
- Enhancer Endorsement providing a variety of additional coverages and limits.
- Contractors Enhancer including additional coverages and a limit extended for Care, Custody or Control.
- Contractors such as Electricians, Landscape Gardening, Plumbing, Masonry, HVAC, and Painting.
- Retail and service businesses such as Beauty Parlor/Nail Salons, Barbers, Gift Shops, Florists, Photography Studios, Appliance stores, Clothing Stores and Computer Stores
- Apartments, Townhouses, and Condominiums
- Restaurants – Bistros, Cafes, Bakeries, Family and Fine Dining and much more
- Competitively priced coverage for Contractors’ Installation, Tools and Equipment
- Professional liability coverage for Barbers and Beauticians, Florists, Funeral Directors, Printers, and Optical/Hearing Aid businesses.
- Directors and Officers Liability Coverage
- Cyber Suite coverages with lite and full options available
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Snow Plow Products – Completed Operations Hazard Limited Coverage
- Liquor Liability Coverage
- Liability, building, personal property and business income.
- Umbrella available for eligible businesses.
- Equipment Breakdown is included on all classes except for contractors.
Adding Value to your Business Insurance Policy
Commercial Auto Training
We understand that reducing loss is important to our business customers, so MAPFRE is providing Commercial Auto customers with online employee training on our new itrainstation platform. Course content is updated regularly and covers a variety of important topics, such as:
- Driving in various weather conditions
- Driver distraction
- Fleet maintenance