Home System Protection
If you’re like most Homeowners, you’re spending more to run your home and have an increasing need to manage costs.
With Home Systems Protection and Service Line coverage, you’ll receive coverage for home systems breakdowns, both mechanical and electrical, and underground exterior service lines.
Plus, you’ll also receive complimentary access to MyHomeWorks™, a website of interactive tools to help you improve home energy efficiency and save money.
Avoid Costly Home System Repairs or Replacements
Heat, hot water, air conditioning, electrical power – these are home systems you use every day. As more equipment and increasingly sensitive technology become the norm in our homes, the risk of something going wrong with your systems is higher than ever. Repairs or equipment replacement can be costly, easily adding up to several thousand dollars or more. Home Systems Protection can reduce the out-of-pocket expense you might otherwise incur should one of these systems fail. It’s coverage that can pay for itself, and then some.
Keep Unexpected Costs at Bay
Protection for equipment offered by warranties and service contracts can be very limited and is typically intended for everyday maintenance. The Home Systems Protection and Service Line coverage can help to protect you from the often exorbitant cost to repair or replace damaged home systems and underground service lines. You’ll also benefit from our quality claim service which ensures speedy response and payment for covered losses.
Your Critical Equipment is Covered
Home Systems Protection covers a wide range of critical systems and equipment:
- Central air conditioning.
- Ventilation systems and fans.
- Boilers, furnaces, heat pumps and water heaters.
- Solar heaters.
- Radiant and geothermal heating systems.
- Well pumps.
- Back-up generators, built-in.
- Chair lifts and elevators.
- Electrical service panels.
- Pool and spa equipment, built-in.
- Central vacuums.
- Permanently-installed appliances.
Underground Service Lines are Included
Did you know that, if damage occurs on your property, you’re responsible for repairs to underground pipes and wiring that bring services such as water, power, data and communications into your home? Service Line coverage not only pays for service line repairs but also for damage to outdoor property caused by repairs. In some instances your home may become uninhabitable until repairs are made – with Service Line coverage, your hotel and other costs may also be covered. Service Line coverage is a great addition to your Homeowner policy – it’s protection you can count on.
Note: Service Line coverage is not available for condo policies.
Start Saving Energy and Money – Fast
With Home Systems Protection and Service Line Coverage, you’ll receive access to MyHomeWorks™, an online suite of easy-to-use home management tools to help you increase home energy efficiency, save money and keep an online inventory of all home assets. Features include:
- Home Energy Score – calculate your home’s efficiency and potential energy cost savings. Receive customized information for improving efficiency and lowering energy expenses.
- Virtual Home Tour – an interactive way to find energy and money saving opportunities in every room of your house.
- Home Efficiency Center – a go-to resource for selecting, using and maintaining home systems for optimal efficiency.
- Reduce Utility Rates – compare rate options in deregulated energy states and sign up with a prequalified lower-cost supplier.
- Home Inventory Tool – organize photos, receipts and information to create an online catalog of your home’s assets and personal records stored safely “off-site” in case a crisis strikes.
Home Systems Protection and Service Line coverage, along with MyHomeWorksTM, are just a few of the coverages and benefits you can receive with an eliglible package endorsement available through MAPFRE Insurance. To learn more, contact your MAPFRE Insurance agent today.
This is an ad. The coverages described.