MAPFRE Insurance helps to protect you, your car and other types of vehicles in 14 states across the country.
As a leading auto insurance carrier, we know how important it is to get the right coverage at an affordable price.
- Liability Coverage
This type of coverage is extremely important because it includes protection for any injuries sustained by you or someone else as well as damage to another’s property in the event of a car accident. Anything can happen at any time, so making sure you’ve purchased enough insurance is critical in protecting yourself in the future.
- Medical Payments
This coverage pays for expenses related to necessary medical and funeral services for yourself and your passengers if an accident should happen.
- Collision Coverage
This coverage pays for any direct and accidental damage to your car caused by a collision.
- Comprehensive Coverage
This coverage protects you from direct and accidental damage to your vehicle as well as the loss of your auto outside of collision with another car or object. For example, comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage from fire, wind, hail, theft and more.
- AutoMaster® Package Endorsement (ACIC states)
– Bail Bonds: Personal Belongings
– Loss of Earnings: Seat / Belt Air Bag Death Benefit
– Transportation: Expense Waiver of Collision Deductible
– Cellular Phone: Replacement Digital Media Device Replacement
– Laptop Computer: Replacement New Car Replacement Coverage
- Substitute Transportation
If you had an accident and your car needs to be repaired, this coverage can pay for a rental car so you aren’t without transportation for the duration of the repairs or while you shop for a new car.
- Towing and Labor
This coverage pays for towing and labor costs up to specified limits each time your auto is disabled.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
Sometimes an accident can happen with a person who isn’t insured or who doesn’t have enough insurance. This coverage pays for injuries as the result of the accident so you don’t have to worry about finding a way to pay for medical expenses.
With our Disappearing Deductible program, your safe driving can help you save money off your deductible!
When you need repairs made to your vehicle after an accident, the experience should be quick, easy and stress-free. That's why MAPFRE Insurance has the CAR EZ® Program.
ePICS is an enhanced service designed to deliver total satisfaction to our customers by eliminating the need for you to travel to a Drive-in appraisal facility or wait for a field appraiser to physically inspect your vehicle.
MAPFRE offers accident forgiveness for a wide range of drivers and experience levels!Typically, when you or someone on your policy gets into an accident, your auto insurance premium goes up. With Accident Forgiveness, getting into an at-fault accident will not cause your premium to increase.
Auto Glass repair program
You may have had a loss that only involves damage or breakage to the vehicle's windshield or one of the other pieces of glass. When the damage is glass only, we have streamlined the process of having your glass repaired or replaced.
Help your teenage driver learn how to reduce his/her chances of being in a car crash and lower your auto insurance costs with the teenSMART® safe driver program. Provided by ADEPT Driver®, teenSMART® provides an interactive computer-based training experience with in-car exercises to educate your teen about safe driving habits which can help reduce the risk of accidents.
- The DriveAdvisor® Program provides feedback online that could help you or any inexperienced drivers on your policy to become safer on the road and reduce the risk of having an accident.
- DriveAdvisor® can highlight driving habits that need improvement like speeding, slamming on the brakes, or hitting the gas too hard so you’re aware of what your new driver can improve on.
- Get up to a 5% discount just by learning to drive safer. Contact your agent today to take advantage of this option.
Questions about Auto Insurance
How to calculate the price of your insurance?
Calculate the cost of insurance for your car in just a few steps. Get a free auto insurance quote simply by entering your details and you’ll get a car insurance price to best suit your needs and budget.
What do you need to get car insurance?
These are the essential things you’ll need to get a car insurance quote:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) – for each vehicle you’re looking to insure to get an accurate quote.
- Driver’s License Numbers – of anyone who is going to be covered by your insurance policy.
- Date of Birth – for each of the drivers you’ll want covered on your policy.
- Physical Address – Where are each of the cars you’re looking to insure regularly parked or garaged at.
How will a car accident affect my insurance?
After an at-fault accident, you will receive a surcharge on your car insurance premium. The length of a surcharge for a car accident depends on your state and insurance company, but will typically last three to five years