When you’ve had to file a claim on your home, the most important thing is to make sure everyone you live with is safe, the next step is to protect your home from further damage.
- MAPFRE Select Home Restoration Program – This expedited, one-stop damage assessment home repair program helps get you back to preloss conditions. Emergency services can start in two hours or less in most instances.
- Find an Independent Contractor – If you already have a contractor you trust, you can always choose your own contractor to make temporary repairs.
- If your home is not habitable, your claim adjuster can assist with helping you find temporary lodging arrangements.
Within 24 business hours, your claim adjuster will contact you to discuss your damage assessment options. These include:
- MAPFRE Select Home Restoration Program – This program will provide an on-site inspection of damage to expedite repairs to your home.
- ePICS – You can take your own damage assessment photos and submit them to us online.
- Field Adjuster – A MAPFRE staff or designated independent adjuster will come to your home to inspect the damages.
Time to get that damage to your home repaired! There are a couple of options to restoring your home including:
- MAPFRE Select Home Restoration Program – Designed to expedite your repair process and deliver fast and high quality home repair services. Many of the services are guaranteed.
- Independent Contractor – This option allows you to work with your contractor to restore your home, however MAPFRE cannot guarantee the quality of these services or repairs.
Your home repairs are complete and life is almost back to normal!
- MAPFRE Select Home Restoration Program – After repairs have been completed, payment will be made to the contractor. Your repairs are covered for a limited 5 year warranty.
- Independent Contractor – When selecting this option, payment will be made to you and your mortgage company. Check with your contractor regarding any warranties or guarantees they may offer.
*Subject To Policy Conditions