- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Domestic Partner Benefits.
Are you looking for a position that offers great benefits, advancement opportunities and recognition for a job well done?
MAPFRE Insurance cares about and values our employees. They are the foundation for our accomplishments and why we offer so many opportunities for our employees to share in the success they help us achieve. One of the ways we thank our employees for their commitment is by offering extremely competitive, comprehensive benefits programs and initiatives that encourage both personal and professional growth and development.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability.
- Section 125 Plan.
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D.
- Dependent Life and AD&D.
- Free AAA Basic Primary Membership (depending on location).
- Adoption Assistance Program.
- Auto Insurance Employee Discount (must meet eligibility requirements).
- Competitive Base and Total Compensation Programs.
- Incentive Bonus Plan.
- Annual Performance Evaluation.
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program.
- Company Paid Holidays.
- Employee Activities.
- Paid Time Off.
- Service Awards Program.
- Casual Attire.
- Free Parking.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Specialized Job Training.
- Leadership Development.
- Customer Service Skills Training.
- Professional Development Workshops and eLearning.
- Professional Designation Programs.
If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact the MAPFRE Insurance Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com
Your Future Starts Here. - We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.