At MAPFRE Insurance, we understand that a home is much more than just a place to live. That’s why we offer many homeowners insurance options, to protect your property and the memories inside.
Check out our Home Insurance coverage options:
- Property protection – This coverage offers protection from storms, fire, lightning, equipment or structural failures, falling objects, theft and vandalism
- Repair/replacement coverage
- Liability coverage
- Coverage for high value items such as jewelry, artwork and furs
- Home systems protection and service line coverage
Beyond the Basics
To extend your policy’s basic protection and to cover a wider range of circumstances, additional endorsements may be purchased to cover:
- Water and Sewer Backup Coverage
- Replacement Cost Coverage for your home’s contents
- Credit Card, Forgery and Counterfeit Money protection
- Increased limits for Personal Liability and Medical Payment
- Personal Injury Liability protection
- Increased limits on certain personal property such as jewelry, silverware and furs
- Special Personal Property Coverage for most perils affecting your home’s contents
Why purchase Renter’s Insurance?
Renter's insurance is an insurance policy that protects your personal property and personal liability against misfortunes such as fire, theft, smoke, vandalism, injury to another person, etc.
While some renters may not see a need for renters insurance because they don't own the home, it is important to remember the things inside of the home such as clothes, furniture, sports equipment, antiques, electronics, artwork, and more. Renter’s insurance coverage is available to protect these types of items.
Renter’s insurance also covers you legally if a guest gets hurt or damages your property while visiting your home.
Do I really need condo insurance?
If you are a condo owner, it's likely that you are also part of a condo association which carries condo insurance for the buildings. However, it's best to also have a condo insurance policy which covers your personal belongings as well as personal liability. Inside your condo are cherished items including furniture, clothing, and household goods, which can be protected in the event of fire, lightning, vandalism, theft and other perils with the personal property protection of your condominium insurance policy.
If you have friends or relatives over your condo, personal liability protection will cover your legal responsibility for any accidents that occur to people or property caused by you, a member of your family or your pets.
Policyholders may sign up for the ReStore Mall to access thousands of discounted home products.