You will receive an email and/or text invitation. Clicking/tapping the link in your invitation message takes you to the App Store or Google Play where you can download the app; if you follow this method, your login information (i.e. claim number and last name) auto-populates when you launch the app.
ePICS is an enhanced service designed to deliver total satisfaction to our customers by eliminating the need to wait for an appraiser to inspect your vehicle.
- The vehicle must be drivable
- The vehicle must be listed on your policy
- Motorcycles or heavy equipment vehicles do not qualify
Overview of Process
- You will receive an email or text notification asking you to download the ePICS application.
- After you download the app, follow the instructions within the app to take and submit photos of your vehicle.
- The damage appraisal is written by licensed appraisers.
- You will receive your damage appraisal via email.
We ask that your photos be submitted promptly. If the appraiser determines that the damage is too extensive to complete an ePICS appraisal, we will then assign the damage appraisal through our standard process.
VIN is "vehicle identification number" and can be found in two locations in your car: driver side interior dash or driver side door jam.
A VIN is Vehicle Identification Number. Scan the VIN or enter the VIN manually into the mobile app.
Once your photos are fully uploaded, you will see the dashboard (claim timeline). It will display when your photos were uploaded as well as the estimate once it becomes available.
You will be prompted to submit 9 photos: passenger side front, passenger side rear, driver side front, driver side rear, 3 damage photos, VIN, and odometer.
We require 9 main photos be taken in the mobile app. Additional photos can be attached at your discretion.