ePICS is an enhanced service designed to deliver total satisfaction to our customers by eliminating the need for you to travel to a Drive-in appraisal facility or wait for a field appraiser to physically inspect your vehicle.
- Minor damage – 1 panel (possibly 2)
- The vehicle must be listed on your policy
- Motorcycles or heavy equipment vehicles do not qualify
Overview of Process
- You will receive an email with all instructions and the link to the website.
- You will then reply to the email and attach your photos of the damage.
- The damage appraisal is written by our in-house licensed staff appraisers.
- You will receive your damage appraisal via email.
We ask that you submit your photos promptly (within 48 hours of agreeing to do so) and that they are clear and show all the damage. If our staff appraiser determines that the damage is too extensive to complete an ePICS damage appraisal, we would then assign the damage appraisal through the normal process and advise you.