To learn more about Fundación MAPFRE programs in the United States click here
Fundación MAPFRE contributes to the well-being of society through the accomplishments of the following objectives:
- Ensuring the safety of people and their property, with a special focus on road safety, accident prevention and health.
- Improving people’s quality of life.
- Promoting culture, the arts and literature. Researching and disseminating knowledge related to history.
- Raising awareness of the culture of insurance and social protection.
- Improving the economic, social and cultural conditions of the most disadvantaged persons and sectors of society.